Friday, March 28, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

Hello My Dearest

Please reply me at (missyasminekofiawoonor@yandex.com)


Please my dear exercise a little patience and read through my mail, kindly allow me the modesty of introducing myself to you, I am Miss Yasmine Kofi Awoonor 22 years old Female from Ghana, West Africa, we were born three in our Family, two girls and one boy, I am the first Daughter of my Late Father Prof. Kofi Awoonor. My Late Father is well known as a Ghanaian poet and one of the African distinguished literary figures, he served as Ghana's ambassador to Brazil and Cuba in 1980s, as well as United Nations envoy during the 1990-94 presidency of Jerry Rawlings. My Father with my lovely Mum, my only blood brother and my kid sister was among the scores of people killed by Al Qaeda-aligned terrorists, who attacked a busy shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya on September, 21, 2013. When members of Al Shabab, a Somali-based militia, seized the Westgate Shopping Mall in a hail of bullets in Kenya's worst terrorist attack.

You can read more about the incident with some pictures and a video after the attack in Westgate Shopping Mall with the link below:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2432943/Kenya-Westgate-mall-attack-video-shows-gaping-chasm-3-storeys-collapsed-siege.html

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my wicked uncle who have planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents, I was very lucky that my uncle did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the Mission refugee camp here in Burkina Faso. Seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $18.3 Million in Bank of Africa here in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my beloved father place an instruction on the fund that I must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer. I had wanted to inform my uncle about this deposit but I am afraid that he will not offer me anything after the release of the money because he threaten to kill me after selling some of my Father's properties.

Please I am seeking for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country to settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total fund for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no idea about foreign investment, please you can call me @ this telephone 0022662857317.


Please reply me at(missyasminekofiawoonor@yandex.com)

Yours Sincerely
Miss Yasmine Kofi Awoonor

0 comments: