Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday

419 scams

Advocate Theodore K. Zanou
Councelor At Law
04 B.P. :0603 Cotonou
République Du Bénin
Tel: +229-68763509

My Dear

I know you will be very surprise for receiving this letter from me, Please Accept my apologies for writing to you in this mode for it might be of inconvenience to you,But due to my quest for an honest and reliable international assistance I have no option but to go this length, I’m Barrister Theodore Koutinhouin Zanou.The private attorney to Late Michael Cervantes,a national of your country and a former Engineering Contractor,who works with the (TOTAL BENIN) an Oil & Gas servicing and distribution company base in Benin Republic West Africa, Here in after shall be referred to as my client.


On July 31th, 2010, my client and his entire family died in a Car Accident which occure along Airport express Road in Cotonou Benin. Since that incidence, I have made several inquiries through your embassy and consulate to see if I could trace any member of my clients extended relative(s) but all to no avail.


After these several unsuccessful attempts and fruitless effort,I decided to track down his last name over the Internet to locate any member of his extended relatives hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating/claim these large sum of money (funds) at about $12.5 Million USD (Twelve million Five hundred thousand United state Dollars), which was left behind by my late client before his death in 2010. These huge deposit amounts were particularly lodged with the"BANQUE ATLANTIQUE BENIN” An affiliate of Commercial Bank of Africa where the deceased lodged the money before his demise.


The Bank has issued me an ultimatum of 21 working days to present the next of kin/relative of the deceased to claim the funds or has the account confiscated and closed as unserviceable account by the Bank here. Since I have made several unsuccessful attempts in locating the deceased relatives for over years now, I seek your honest consent to present you as the Heir apparent to the deceased (Next-of-Kin) since you have the same surname with him, so that the proceeds of this account valued $12.5 Million United States Dollars would be paid to you as the beneficiary, then you and I can Share the money...50% to me and 50% to you.I will use my position as an attorney and legal practitioner to render all necessary legal assistance and documentations that can be used to back up this claim.


I must give you absolute guarantee that this transaction would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law, and I must also assure you that all modalities for the successful transaction have been set in place, so everything will be perfectly worked out without hitch. All I required from you now is your mutual understanding and honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through.


And the way we are going to achieve this is, I will need the following information from you;

Your Full Name.............
Your email Address.............
Your Occupation......................
Your Telephone Nunber..................
You Fax number...........................
Your Age..................................

For privacy please call me +229-68763509 and please reply to my private email address:
(koutinhouinzanou_b@yahoo.com)

I await your reply ASAP

Best Regards
Theodore K. Zanou

0 comments: