Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday

419 scams

I hope this email finds you well.

I will be brief here and hope to hear from you soon. I am Sgt. Mary. G of the United States Army on Active Duty
and based in Camp Red Cloud. I'm stationed in Uijeongbu, South Korea to keep peace around the Korean
Peninsula. I have a business proposal of mutual benefit for you and it is 100% safe. I will be glad to discuss
more of this in my next message, if you are interested. My Identification will also be sent in due course.
Thank you for your time.

Regards,

M. Gray

Loan scams

We can help make your dreams a reality. Loans for any purpose: vacation, home improvements, major purchases, education or debt consolidation. A variety of payment plans to fit your budget. Contact us today for more info VIA nikkibell0147@gmail.com all loans are 4% interest rate only.

0 comments: