Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday

419 scams

Good day ,

RE: REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

After due deliberation with my self, I have decided to forward to you this business proposal. I want a reliable person who could assist me to transfer some fund into his / her account.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded by me under the budget allocation to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and this bill has been approved for payment by the concerned Ministry. The contract has since been executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the contract. I am left with the balance US$23M as part of the over-invoiced amount which i have deliberately over estimated for our own use. But under our protocol division, civil servants are forbidden to operate or own foreign accounts. This is why I am contacting you to be my custodian for this fund.

As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I got your address from address in internet site that portrayed your (you) establishment in good light. I am the former Minister of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nigeria.

This transaction is very much free from all sorts of RISKS and TROUBLE from my Government. I and the Ministry Officials involved in this deal have put in many years in service to this Ministry. We have been exercising patience for this opportunity for so long and to most of us this is a life time opportunity we cannot afford to miss. You need not to worry about the responsibilities of transferring this fund into your account, for all the administrative steps needed for the transfer of this fund into your designated bank account will be done by me. I and my colleagues have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly with your own percentage if agreement is reached by both of us.

I and one of my colleagues involved in this deal will come to your country to arrange for our share, upon the confirmation from you that the money has been credited into your nominated bank account.

Consequent upon your acceptance of this proposal, kindly confirm your interest by email to me, through my Direct email address tijani.bukar@yahoo.com . Your sincere and serious interest will enable me send you the PROCEDURE FOR OPERATION.

NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction please inform me so that we can look for another reliable person who can assist in this respect.

Thank you, and God bless.
Bukar Tijani

0 comments: