Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

OPEN ATTACHMENT FOR DETAILS

Dear Beloved In Christ,

I am Mrs. Sophie Kurt, the wife of Mr. Edward Kurt, my husband was an expatriate Contractor with Chevron/Texaco for twenty years before he died in the year 2006. We were married for ten years without a child.My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we both got born-again and dedicated Christians. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$11.5 Million, Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a bank in Uk.

I have been diagnosed of cancer a few years ago immediately after the death of my husband who left me everything he had worked for. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God (For Building Of Churches, And Orphanage Homes OR For Building of Mosque )rather than allow my greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds in ungodly way.

My doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations anywhere in the World that might be in need of it with my own eyes. I have already donated most of our wealth here in UK to our local church and our house after my death to an orphanage home here In London. They are all totaling almost 1,800,000 USD. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting further this responsibility to any one of them any more. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank. I want a person that is God-fearing who will use this money to fund churches or Mosque, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husbands hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers who have squandered the rest of our wealth on sinning against God. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision is that I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going.

Let me rest and leave you to pray and build your mind towards the task ahead. It is very important that you complete this project in good faith even if I join my husband before time and always.

Please Contact my Lawyer base in London: Barrister Jorge Egan with this specified email: hansenpalomares@yeah.net telling him that I have WILLED $11,500,000.00 to you because I might not be able to write you again, My Identification Number is WILL/18786436/003 this mail was sent by one of my PA so please reply to my attorney's email address: (hansenpalomares@yeah.net)

The fund was deposited with a bank, and you can’t make contact with the bank directly without the help of my Lawyer, he will prepare the document you need in making contact with the bank.

With God all things are possible.

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Sophie Kurt.

0 comments: