Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday

419 scams

--
My name is Joyce, I'm contacting you for friendship,kindly reply me back
at( joycekonan@hotmail.com ) So that i will send you my pictures and
more about myself.

Your New Friend,

Joyce

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian . Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my husband was alive he left the sum of Four million four hundred thousand U.S. dollars ( $ 4.4 million ) in a general trust account with a bank here in Abidjan , Cote d' Ivoire West Africa , Freshly nte after my health, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next eight months due to my cancer problem. He told me that in the next two months , will be a spread of this cancer to the bones and I will not live again , what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Christian individual and the organization or church that I know might need it and

will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein according to the desire of my late husband before his death . Presently, this money is still with the bank .


I want this fund to be used in work activities as liberation , helping pastors families , orphanages , less privileged in society and Christian schools , poor people in their midst and to maintenance of the Churches and for propagating the word of God that the house of God is maintained . I took this decision because they do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I do not want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way . That is why I am taking this decision .

The Bible made ??us to understand that " Blessed is the hand that gives . " I'm not afraid of death hence I know where I'm going . I know I'll be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 vs 14 says that "the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. With God all things are possible. Soon as I receive your reply that I will give you the contact of the bank for you to contact them directly for onward transfer . I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you the present beneficiary of my funds ary . I want you and your family to always pray for me because the Lord is my shepherd . My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian . Whoever wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth .

Please be prayerful throughout your life, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose . Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. I'm waiting for your reply soon . Remaining blessed in the Lord . Yours in Christ ,


Mrs. Jane Kofi

0 comments: