Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

My names are Abogado Juan Martinez Pedro (Attorney),My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared on-serviceable by the Bank. While this fund is valued U.S.$5,500,000.00.

I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with him and the modality I have in place I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions (The rule of laws)and capitalizing of some judicial loop holes the fund will be release to

us. I will await your response so I can provide you with detail information of the deal.

Thank you.

Notario & Tribunal

Mr.Juan Martinez Pedro (Abogado De Justicia)
Phone/Fax:+34-697-287-901
Email: Juanabogdo@aol.com

0 comments: