Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday

419 scams

Hello my dear.

May God be with you, Please, kindly read this message with great understanding and love of God.

My name is Mrs Janice Beal writing you from hospital bed, Therefore this message is very urgent. I have a donation to make which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me, I will be 62 years old this coming month, I'm a widow and a servant of the lord for the past 38 years in Ivory Coast. I have sum of $7.4 Million, Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars with my late husband Mr. Edwards Beal, I want to give it out to Orphanages homes and Charity Organizations as a vow which I made before the lord.

I will send to you the contact of my lawyer who I have given the whole documents of this money in the bank upon your response. Note that any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another God fearing person or charity organization for the same purpose. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace say the Lord God. For I know that God is love and we have to show love to one another according to His commandment, Psalm 23:1 says" The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.

May God give you a good heart to assist me for the benefit of suffering children and use you to accomplish my wishes. I believe upon the word of God and I have no regret despite the condition of my health, because nothing is impossible with God.

Your sister in the Lord.
Mrs Janice Beal.

0 comments: