Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday

419 scams

My Dear Beloved One,


Greetings to you and your family. My message is attached here

[Miss Lauren.docx]

Hello Dear.

I am Miss Rita Lauren, 21 years old girl, I was raise up by my Father who was in government in this country (Nigeria) before he died in this recent political, terrorist crisis (BOKO HARAM) in our country. My Father was a rich man; He was also running a company before he died. I am passing through a lot of financial problem due to departure of my father. He willed all his property and money to me but he told the Bank Management that before the money will be released to me that I must get to the age of marriage or I will present my husband or a guardian been a (woman /man) to the Bank, before they can release the money worth of $10.5 Million US Dollars.
I saw your data on the net and I was ministered in my heart to contact you, that you are the right person to help me out with this. All I want from you is to stand as my guardian and get the money transferred into your account and then I will come over to your country and start up a good business and complete my education. Thank you for helping me out.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

God bless you,


Yours sister in Christ
Miss Rita Lauren.


0 comments: