Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday

419 scams

My Honorable Friend,
I am Barrister Coetzee Viljoen of S.C.P.M.A law chambers in Lome, Republic of Togo. An Attorney at Law and acted as a personal advocate for (late) Sir Engr. Daubert, herein shall be referred to my client, who on the 30th of April 2008 unfortunately died of Cardiopathie attack at Chu Tokoin Hospital Lome, Republic of Togo, is a citizen of your country who lived and worked here in Togo for more than twenty years as contractor/ consultant in Shell Petroleum Development Company. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of his extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful. I decided to track his last name to locate any of his relatives hence I have contacted you.
I am writing this letter to you because there is something important I want us to work on your left hand over his property. I have been given a notice from the bank that I have to provide the beneficiary before the end of a mandate given to me by the bank or the fund confiscated and transferred to the bank treasury account as unclaimed fund. He has the same last name with you, so I would like to introduce you as his relative and next of kin, so that we can claim to be 13.8 million dollars (Thirteen million eight hundred thousand United States dollars) he left in a bank here in Togo.
Therefore, I would like to present you as the beneficiary or next kin because of the similarity in Last name; with my support the bank is oblige to release and transfer the fund, so I want you to work with me to secure it for our mutual benefit, do let me know of your interest urgently.

With respect,
Barrister Coetzee Viljoen Esq. LLD
II Rue Apôtre Jean, Lomé, Togo
Avocat Et Solicituers.

0 comments: