Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wedesday

419 scams

Dear; Sir/Madam.

I am writing with my personal respect and with regards to your reposed personality /Firm as a reliable, trustworthy and God fearing human being.I got your contact through the internet database. In deed I am Mr.B3ll0 Adams, Nigeria National Petroleum Co-operation (NNPC) contract award chairman.I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received last month from the NNPC contract payment bank (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA) concerning the funds deposited for contract payment in there custody.The Nigeria National Petroleum Co-operation (NNPC) deposited the sum of $355 Million for international contract debt settlement in order to rebuild the country international relationship with other foreign countries. I have in position payment files belonging to foreign contractors and sub-contractors with the Nigeria National Petroleum Co-operation (NNPC) that need to be paid for the contract executed and commissioned for the past 4 yrs.

The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Monetary Inspection Team, ECOWAS Member States Ministers, Directors of Multinational Companies,Bank Chief Executives, Delegates of International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) and that of the World Bank After there recent meeting held in United Kingdom (UK) ordered the Central Bank of Nigeria the immediate payment of all approved foreign contractors and sub-contractors with NNPC.Base on the instruction given to me to submit the list of all NNPC indebted foreign contractors/sub-contractors,

I want you to know that i realized the sum of $15.3 Million from two major contracts i awarded to a foreign contractors as an over-invoice.This amount of money is an inflated amount to contracts i awarded to foreign contractors for the supply and installation of vandalize oil pipe lines.I know this may sound bad to you but i did it in other to help elevate my family from poverty.I'm using this opportunity to propose a deal with you as a foreigner in regards to this over-invoiced amount. I want you to receiver this money as one of the foreign beneficiary sub-contractor to the original contractors for our mutual benefit.It's true the NNPC contract payment bank CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA will not approve the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary without some vital documents to buttress or back up your claim. In this aspect I, am given you the full assurance that I will appoint an attorney that will stand as your lawyer to secure any required document that will be required to facilitate the bank transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary.

I'm given you the guarantee that the transaction will be done in accordance with prevailing legislation in your country to protect you from any breach of the law.After receiving the fund you will be entitled of 35% of the money, 60% for me and the then remaining 5% to offset any incurred expenses including tax. Please, If you are interested then kindly forward this information to me immediately before, I will update you with the next procedure.

1: Your full name.
2: Private phone.
3:Residence address.
4:Occupation.
5:Age.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Regards,
Mr.B3ll0 Adams.

N.B.PLEASE DO REPLY THROUGH THE PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS BELLOW:
adamsbello40@gamil.com

0 comments: