Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday

419 scams

EBOLA VIRUS HAS KILLED MY FATHER, MOTHER AND SISTER
From: peter karu karupeter17@gmail.com

Hello sir /madam,
Thanks and God richly bless you for your kind gesture in helping me out of this critical situation.
Yes i,m Peter Karu a Sierra Leone citizen from West Africa sub region of Africa.
My father and my mother has died currently from Ebola Diseases virus, and i manage to escaped from Sierra Leone  to Ghana a country also in West Africa.
meanwhile my late father Chief  Karu  was a Gold merchant , and have his Gold delivery office in Ghana.
I want you to help to ship my late father 120 kilograms of Gold ,out of Africa as soon as possible.
meanwhile , my late father also deposited $3,2m America dollar with a private security bank company in Ghana.
I need your help quickly , so that i can continued my education.
I,m 16 years old now.
and i now stay in  an uncompleted house building in Ghana Africa.

I need your help very urgently.
Thank you
Peter,

0 comments: