Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

Dearest,

I am Mrs. Asana Hajraf and I'm married to Mr. Hassan Hajraf for 19 years without a child and my husband died in 2008. I am contacting you to let you know my desire to donate the sum of $ 4.5 million to charities in your country that I inherited from my late husband. Due to my illness of cancer were confirmed that i will have only eight months to live, so it is my desire to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed to charity organizations, motherless babies home, schools and support for men and women homeless or you can consider the benefit of those less fortunate. I do not want this fund to be use diabollically. As soon as I receive your reply confirming your acceptance of work I tell you, I will give all relevant information to authorize the release and transfer the money to you as my duly appointed representative.

Thank you,
Mrs. Asana Hajraf

My name is Mr. Davinder Vijay Pradeep, the financial controller at Royal Bank of
Scotland (Regional Office) in Gurgaon Haryana, India, and I am getting in
touch with you regarding a business deal worth Thirty Five Million USD in
my control which will be executed under a legitimate arrangement. Reply if
interested.





0 comments: