Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday

419 scams

Your Payment
Barr. Chukwu
To Today at 4:12 AM
Attention:

I am Barrister Chukwu Ikenga, by name and I am writing you this email
message regarding your unpaid Fund, My Dear; I wish to inform you that
the people you are dealing with are not the real people that is in
position to release your Fund to you that is the reason why it’s
impossible for you to received your fund, why can't you deal with the
bank appointed to handle the Transfer of your Fund instead of sending
money to people that will not help you get your fund.

If only you will response back to me upon receipt of this email
notification and follow my instruction, I will personally direct you to
the appointed paying Bank were you will be paid instead of wasting your
hard earn money and time on these hoodlums.

As it may interest you to know all this money you have been sending
would have completed your payment transmission before now if you heard
contact the appointed paying Bank. Email me back only on this email {
chukwuikenga202@barid.com } for more information on how you will
received your UN-paid Fund from the appointed paying Bank.

I shall be expecting to read from you only if you needed my assistance
on this matter.

Regards,
Barr. Chukwu

0 comments: