Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday

419 scams

DEAR IN CHRIST,

My Dear Beloved, Based on your good profile I want to solicit for your help in fulfilling my wish, I am Mrs Sarah Cooksey. I am writing you this letter is because I want you to stand as beneficiary to the sum of my $4 Million (Four million  thousand united states dollars) I don’t have any biological child of my own who will inherit this money neither do I have any adopted child My relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore. The countries I have in mind to donate part of this fund to their orphanages is; 1, Sri Lanka. 2, India, 3, Pakistani, 4, Indonesia, 5 Philippines.  And any other countries you may need to add.Expecting to your message soonest  Sincerely
Mrs.Sarah Cooksey

0 comments: