Friday, September 26, 2014

Thursday

419 scams

Liu Yuezhen
Chief Financial Officer
China National Petroleum Corporation
9 Dongzhimen North Street, Dongcheng
District, Beijing, P.R.China

Date: September .25 .2014

Re: Joint Venture Investment

Dear Esteemed Colleague:

I hope this email finds you in good health.

In view of my correspondence with you, I unassumingly request for your utmost consideration, as this letter serves as a formal notice of my intent to go into a multinational investments with you in your country.

This is Mr. Liu Yuezhen, Chief Financial Officer of CNPC Group (China National Petroleum Corporation)
In an open minded manner, I purposefully contact you to negotiate my proposition for investment of multinational companies and industries with you in your country. However, if you willingly accept my proffer I shall provide you with the relevant details for the investment fund and our procedures in sequence.

Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out legally, genuinely and transparent to establish medium to long-term investment and credible business relationship.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Liu Yuezhen
Chief Financial Officer

0 comments: