Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday

419 scams

Hello...
From: podger mary <podgermary63@gmail.com >


Dear One.

I am Mrs Mary Williams Podger with son Michael from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .
He was assassinated 30th NOV 2012 by the rebels following the political uprising.

Before his death he had a foreign account in England up to the tune of $14.5M which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine and orphanage home.
I want you to do me a favor to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary .
I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production including opening an orphanage home for the poor because this life is short, lets do the best to help people as we love to live so we live to love.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Michael, indicate your interest in replying soonest.
N/B:Please contact me immediately with the above E-mail address (marywilliamspodger@yahoo.com )

Thanks and best regards.

Mrs.Mary Williams Podger 

0 comments: