Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday

419 scams

Hello
 You have been Compensated with a cheque payment of $2,811,041.00 USD by UN-HABITAT.
 claim requirements are;Name,Address,Country and Tel to the UPS COURIER
 (United Parcel Service (UPS)
 Contact Name: Robinson David
 Tel: +234-704-565-5573
 E-mail: dispatch-ups5@dgoh.org
 Thanks for your patience.
 Elkassabgi, Yousri
 Programme Manager
 United Nations Human Settlements Program 

Love scams

My name is Favour. In my search for friends i came a cross your profile
 and i feel like contacting you, I feel we may become friends. I will
 send you my pictures and details as soon as i have your approval,
 kindly reply my message through my private email address (
favourmendy15@hotmail.com ) if you are interested for easy
 communication.
 Thanks


 Favour




0 comments: