Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday

419 scams

Joint Venture
From: Chen Wei wei.ch58@asia.com

Joint Venture,

I am approaching for investment partnership with you and or /your company under your committal assistance.I got your contacts from my private search. Let me know if there are investments potentials in your country also if you are interested to discuss the possibility of entering into a joint venture .

I am Mr Chen Wei Director, Assistant President of CNOOC, Executive Vice President of CNOOC Limited, and President of CNOOC Research Institute.

Website: http://en.cnooc.com.cn/data/html/english/channel_199.html

Optimistically, I am interested to discuss about Joint Venture investment with you if you find it worthwhile to work with a high profile Chinese towards establishing a good business relationship.

Kindly let me know if you are interested in this proposal so I shall provide you with the relevant details for the investment funds and our procedures in sequence.I also demand for transparent and professional business cooperation in the future.

Expect your response.

Respectfully,

Chen Wei
Director,Assistant President CNOOC
China National Offshore Oil Corp.,(CNOOC)
No.25,Chaoyangmenbei
Dajie,Dongcheng District,
Beijing 100010 P. R.China.

0 comments: