Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday

419 scams

Beloved One,
I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my doctor just announce to me that I will die in few weeks time because of the extent damage of esophageal cancer.I have been suffering from this dreaded sickness for long since the death of my wealthy husband. Base on this development and as I am childless, I sold my inherited companies and I want to make a donation of $19 Million to help Orphans and Widows and Charitable home in your country. I assumed that you will be able to receive this money from my bank in Burkina Faso and use it to my wished because of my situation. This is all that can bring joy to my heart when I am leaving the world. Promptly reply so that I will direct you to my bank to change my documents in your name for them to transfer the money to your account now I am alive.
Mrs. Vicky Devita

0 comments: