Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday

419 scams

My Dearest Friend,

Thank you for making out time to read my message, I hope today finds you and your family in good health. I am Mrs. Jamal Eva 62 years old widow, am so sorry it took me this time before writing because i have not been able to sit on the computer due to my health condition of lately. my medical reports states that I have to go for a major surgery operation but not withstanding that i will want to know more about you because I have a charity project which i want to entrust upon you in your country because i have confidence in you and i believe i can trust you, i have some fund in the bank Three Million, Five Hundred thousand U.S dollars I inherited from my late loving husband Dr. Jamal Ismail who worked with the turkey construction company, which he deposited in the BANK Here before he was retired from service. I need a very honest and God fearing One that can use this fund on my behalf for the less privileged and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of charity.

My doctor told me about 2 weeks ago that i only have 20 percent chance of surviving this major operation so i only depend on the prayers from people all over the world since my chance of survival will only be by the mercy and miracle of Almighty GOD. i intend to do this due to my promise to my late husband before he past on may his gentle soul rest in peace Amen, I found your email address from a site Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. Please if you would be able to use these funds as i have instructed you for the less privileged kindly reply and Send me the following information below.
Your full names.....................
Address...............................
Age.....................................
Occupation..........................
Remain in the care of God.
Your.
Jamal Eva

0 comments: