Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday

419 scams

Attn;
 How are you today?,Why i contacted you is I want if you can tell me more
 about good investment in your country so that i could relocate my
 investment planning to your beautiful country, out of Syria, Now that
 Syria security and our Economic independent as be lost to the greatest
 lower level, and our culture has been lost forever and our happiness has
 been taken away from us, i will like to relocate my family out from Syria
 to a better place I will believe whatever you may brief me about any good
 ways, to invest my fund properly, It will be highly recommended. Tell me
 more about your country how good it will be to invest in your country
 Cities, Such as buying of properties houses, Building real estate and some
 tourist places.
 Regards,
 Eng Al-fares Hafiz Raheem
 Al Furat Petroleum Company






0 comments: