Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday

419 scams

Good day,

My Name is Mrs Pauline Louis, I know this will be a surprise to you. Please consider this message as a request from a family in dare need of your help.

I am the Wife of Late Mr. Peter Louis, from Sudan Darfur. My husband, Mr.Peter Louis, was the owner of Omar Sea Food Industry and a Farm Land in Darfur region and supplier of Central African Countries with sea food till the Government found out that Darfur region was rich with Oil and Mineral Resources which was discovered by an individual Group called Organization for Rebel Movement.

The Government and Rebel Movement are fighting over who will inherit the Darfur region because of the Oil discovered and Rebel Movement are killing all the people in Darfur region to enable them inherit the land, and my Late husband was murdered in cold blood and our Farm, Sea Food Industry was burnt down. Before then, my Late husband had moved ( US$25.5M) Twenty-Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to South Africa for establishment of another branch in South Africa, the fund was deposited in a private Security & Finance Company in the name of my son, Mr. Chris Louis as the beneficiary.

My husband was killed because of the Oil discovered in our Farm Land since the murderer's, Rebel Movement believed once my husband is killed they will have no challenge in taking over the land. Now the Rebel Movement turned against us looking for the remaining existing family of Louis in order to achieve their aim and objective.

We decided to leave Darfur to Johannesburg, South Africa to seek Asylum (Refugees). Now all the documents issued when the consignment was deposited has been handed over to our family Lawyer in South Africa who assisted my late husband when the consignment was safely deposited.

The financial laws in South Africa on Refugees do not warrant us to invest the funds here as we cannot operate any bank account, which is why we decided to look for a Foreign Partner who will assist us in moving the funds out of South Africa for my family investment. We have decided to offer you 25% of the total amount, 5% mapped out to defray all expenses that will be incurred during the process of concluding the transaction, while the remaining 70% will be for my family and will be invested in your country under your management. Immediately you receive this E-mail, kindly contact us, I am here with my son, Chris Louis, on the below stated email for proceedings. My son has been mandated to over-see the transaction with the support of my family Lawyer.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest via my private email: (pauline.louis28@gmail.com).

Sincerely yours
Mrs. Pauline Louis
For the family.

0 comments: