Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday

419 scams

Dear

Compliments of the day. Forgive my indignation if this message may come to you as a surprise and if it might
offend you without your prior consent and writing through this medium.

I am Mr. Boupha YIM I have a client who wants to invest in your Country with the sum of US$2.2M. My client
was former personnel in Syria Government and needs protection for his family.

If you can handle such a huge sum for investment into a profitable with low risk business, please get
back to me as soon as possible for further briefing, on the investment plan and agreement procedure.

Kindly reply to the below email address with your business profile to enable us advise our Client
accordingly, and do not forget to include your telephone contacts for easy communication.

Yours In Service.
Mr. Boupha YIM

0 comments: