Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday

419 scams

My Dearest,

I know you will be surprise to read my email, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me because based on what is going on in the internet world, one has to be very careful because a lot of scam are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.

With due Respect and Humanity I write to donate and hand over this fund to you for orphanages and widows / less privileged and propagate the gospel of God(US$5.8M) Five million Eight hundred thousand dollars deposited in a security firm in Cote d'Ivoire by my late husband. I, Mrs Lilian Furman, 68 years old without a child, married to late Engr James Furman from Israel who worked with Oil Company (PETROCI) Cote d'Ivoire before he died in the year 2012 after a Cardiac Arteries Operation, presently my doctor said I will not last for four months due to Colon Cancer, you are requested to send your full name, telephone and fax number with your resident address for documentation process to transfer the fund to you without any hindrance to accomplish our vow to God.

Always pray for me daily

Thanks and waiting your quick response.


Mrs Lilian Furman

0 comments: