Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday

419 scams

Dearest One.

My name is William Patrick from Ivory coast,I am the only Son of Mr Richard Patrick Pius, I want you to help me and my younger sister invest our inheritance money in your country. I lost my mother at the age of 10, My father was poisoned to death during the 2011 war here in Cote D'Ivoire.

Before the death of my late father he deposited the sum of euro 14.5 million in the Bank and he made me the beneficiary ( next of kin).

But due to the political problem here and the reason behind my parents death, I will not wish to invest here, So I want you to assist me transfer this fund to your country for investment purpose since the law of our country demand that I look for foreign partner because of my age at present.

As for your kind assistance, I am willing to offer you 10% of the total sum after the successful end of the transaction.

Contact me back if you are interested in assisting me, I will give you more details on how to bring fruitful of this transfer and also the contacts of the bank where the money is deposited. You can contact me here urgent on my private email: william004i@yahoo.com

Warmest Regards,
William Patrick

0 comments: