Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday

419 scams

Good Day
I am Mr. Philip TIOS, a regional managing director (coris bank int'l) ouagadougou Burkina Faso, in my department we abandoned US$9,500.0000 united state dollars, to transfer into your account as a dormant fund.

If you are interested for us to use it and invest in your company or your country contact me and send your personal information for more details:
Your full names................
Your country of origin................
Your occupation..............
Your Age.......................
Your Mobile N°......................

Best Regards
Mr. Philip TIOS
mrphiliptios@gmail.com
My number is +226 64 31 02 02

Product scams

Good day,

I would like to place our new order # HZD-18, as follows:

7018 Flux : 10 metric tons

Kindly send us PI asap so we can T/T partial payment to you.

Thank you.

Best regards,
procurement manager
Director, Doha trading Centre.
P.O.BOX:19683,
Doha, Qatar.
Mob:+974:55548151
Fax: 456738423

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: