Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday

419 scams

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTN:

My name is James F. Entwistle the new Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.The United States Senate hadconfirmed my nomination on October 28, 2014.From 2010-14 i served as U.S. Ambassador to the Democratic Republic of the Congo. As a career member of the Senior Foreign Service (Minister Counselor) i served as the Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand from July 2007 until June 2010. From 2003-06,i served as Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Colombo, Sri Lanka with simultaneous accreditation to Maldives.

I joined the Foreign Service in January, 1981.I served in Yaounde, Douala and Niamey from 1981-86. From 1986-90 I was a watch officer in the Bureau of Intelligence and Research and the desk officer for Kenya and Uganda in the Bureau of African Affairs. From 1991-94, i headed the Refugee Assistance Unit at Embassy Bangkok with extensive travel to Cambodia. After serving as Deputy Chief of Mission in Bangui 1994-95,i worked in the Bureau of Consular Affairs in the Department until my assignment as Counselor for Political Affairs at the U.S. Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 1999-2003. I am a graduate of Davidson College in North Carolina.My foreign languages are French and Thai.I am married to Pamela G. Schmoll. we have two children.

My identity can be verified by simply clicking on the URL link below:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html


HOWEVER I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUND OF $15.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.


YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.


SO RE-CONFIRM THE INFORMATION BELOW SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKES:

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS:
3) DIRECT TELEPHONE:
4) OCCUPATION & AGE:


AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. MY FLIGHT IS THIS MONTH AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE


BEST REGARDS,
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

0 comments: