Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday

419 scams

Good Morning,

Be informed that my previous mail was not responded to and I am not sure if you got it since I did not read from you though this is not the best way to approach you due to the fact that internet has become heaven on earth for fraudsters to swindle innocent victims, even to the extent of using my name, but considering the urgency of this matter, I choose this medium as the only means to urgently reach your attention. Actually, I got your contact information through the public records while searching for assistance in this regard.

I am Sgt Monica Lin Brown. I am a war veteran with the United Nations Troops in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. I served in the 1st Armored Division in Kabul.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraqi has been redeployed to come and work in Kabul on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union.

On the other hand, I want to inform you that I and my partner (Trooper Michael T.Crockett) have the sum of 4.2 Million USD, which we got from a Crude Oil deal in Iraq before he was killed by an explosion while on a vehicle patrol. Due to this incident, I want you to receive these funds on my behalf as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I round up my service here (in Afghanistan) and come over to meet you. Since we are working here on an Official capacity, I have kept this funds here with me for a long time. Certainly, I can not return home with it because we will be thoroughly checked before leaving the combat mission, and if found with me, it will seized and eventually I will be court-marshal,and when this happens, it will surely tarnish my carrier and reputation as the second female Soldier since World War II to be awarded the Silver Star. You can confirm this on this link: https://www.facebook.com/USarmy/posts/510815748975223

I guarantee and assure you that this is a risk free deal as I have planned, the shipment of this funds to West Africa through a reliable Air Force pilot friend, who is on official duty in this zone this week, So the shipment of this luggage out of this place will commence as soon as I receive your positive response to cooperate with me to handle this funds on my behalf for investment purposes. I need your acceptance to receive the funds on my behalf then, I will give you further details on how it will be carried out. Instead of risking these funds by carrying it with me, I have decided to share it with a reliable and trusted person and that is my reason of contacting you. I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you now is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me. I am loo
please contact me as soon as possible on my e-mail address private and secured email account: sgtmonicalinbrown2015@outlook.com

Regards,

Sgt. Monica Lin Brown.

0 comments: