Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday

419 scams

Name: Mr. Jaap Stefano

Address: Via Francesco. D'Ovidio, 9, 00137 Roma,

Italy

Tel: +39 3510 572734

Fax: +39 0323 681407


Hello XXXX XXXX


You might be surprised to receive this business proposal. I did search for you on the internet. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of my deceased client. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this email private even if you decide not to assist me and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication.

Mr. Victor Kline was my client for over a decade. He died of cardiac arrest in 2007. He had a deposit in the sum of US$12.5M with a finance firm in Europe.

I, as the attorney to late Mr. Victor Kline is the only person that knows about the investment. I have contacted you so I can present you to the finance firm as the next of kin to late Victor Kline and the beneficiary of the US$12.5M.

If you are interested in carrying out this viable transaction with me, you are to email me your address and telephone number. I will prepare, sign and email to you a memorandum of understanding (MOU). If you agree with the terms, you sign and email or fax a copy back to me. The MOU as an agreement will state the sharing ratio. It will also state that none of the proceeds will be used for any illegal activity.

After we both sign the MOU, I will prepare Late Victor Kline Will in your name which I will then use to obtain the letter of administration from the probate office thereby making you the next of kin to late Victor Kline and the bonafide beneficiary of the funds.

I will forward to the Finance Company on your behalf, the Will, the letter of administration and an application for the approval for the transfer of the funds to your account..

The Finance company will then contact you to let you know the funds have been approved for transfer into your account. When the funds are transferred into your nominated account, I will then travel to meet with you in your country to share the proceeds.

You do not have to have known Victor Kline in person because people Wil their estates to charity, pets, strangers.. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose that we split the money in half. In the banking circle this happens every time. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state.


Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily.

Please, note I am a family man; I have a wife and two children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence, If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Do not hesitate to get back to me immediately via the telephone or email above.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully


Jaap Stefano.

0 comments: