Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday

419 scams

Hello,

Greetings from Bestway, distributing consumer products around the globe . we supply various products to our customers requirement world wide. am writing in respect of our interests in purchasing some goods from your company. Before we proceed further I would like to know if your products are authorized to be shipped to these locations Malta, Mauritius, Indonesia, and Philippines and if you accept credit card payment. If its okay for your products to be shipped to these locations and you accept credit card payment. feel free to send me you catalogue, pictures and price list of each product to enable me get back to you with the quantity of goods we are going to order from you.

I await the requested information so I can proceed with the ordering.

Regards,
Bestway
Purchasing Department
Central regional office

0 comments: