Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Steve Brooklyn, Branch Manager with HSBC Bank of Egypt, I discovered an abandoned sum of ($25.5 million u.s.dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Engineer. Raymond Beck a citizen of United State of America, a contractor with Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation here in Egypt and who here-in after shall be referred to as my client. This said client lost his life together with his family on 31 October 1999 on the Boeing 767-300ER operating the route crashed into the Atlantic Ocean about 60 miles (100 km) south of Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, killing all 217 people on board.

Please refer to these sites:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/751407.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1886020.stm


Base on my investigation, i discovered he left no next of kin to the fund ($25.5million). All I require is your willingness to act as the next of kin and also your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this deal will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. I look forward to hearing from you. if you are interested in working with me, I will like you to send the below information to enable me procure the necessary documents that will back up the transfer to your account:


1. FULL NAME AND ADDRESS... 2.AGE, AND MARITAL STATUS.... 3. OCCUPATION...

4. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.


Note also, this transaction must be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL because of its nature.


Best Regards,

Mr.Steve Brooklyn.

0 comments: