Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday

419 scams

Hello my dear,

I want to transfer Eight Million Six hundred thousand Dollars ($8.600.000.00) which my late father deposited in bank before his assassination. His brothers and sisters have confiscated all his properties, Lands, houses cars and anything they can lay their hands on except the ($8.600.000.00) in the bank which they know nothing about so please, I want you to provide a bank account where I can transfer the fund for investment purposes.

I am contacting you because I don't know much about money transfer and investment so please I will need your assistance to realize the project.

I am read you to offer you 30% of the total fund once the fund is successfully transferred in your bank account.

I await your soonest response.
Miss. Angelina Sow.

0 comments: