Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

Complements of the season and how are you doing today? It’s my pleasure to inform you that I have finally succeeded in completing the project with the help of one Mrs. Mary Wesley living at Jacob Grace Court-Windermere Florida USA. It was not an easy task but the good thing is that i succeeded at last. I want to use this medium to show appreciation to you for all the help you rendered to me towards my search for a partner and for your co-operation.

If you were not a kind and honest person, Who knows, maybe you would have reported me to my bank and my project would not have yielded a huge success, so once again thank you for the confidentiality you kept, it shows you are a honest person and that is why I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $50,000 (Fifty Thousand Dollars). I am no longer working with the bank in Ukraine due to the fact that I have more than enough to establish on my own so I retired after the transfer of the estate was transferred out from my bank. My share of the estate was about $4,000,000 (four million dollars) and I also shared to my partner the same amount of money but I have a lot of debts to pay.

We encountered financial problems during the payment of the inheritance tax so my partner had to borrow money from an investor at 20% interest rate so when the estate was finally transferred, we had to pay back and it all amounted to the sum of $370,000 (three hundred and seventy thousand dollars).

I have decided to live Ukraine for security reasons and move over to Australia where I can establish on my own and also start a new life. My flight has been scheduled for tonight so I decided to send you a cheque of $50,000 (Fifty Thousand Dollars) through the United Parcel Delivery service and I have also given them your name phone number and address to ease contact. I placed the transaction under the care of Barrister William Hough, Principal Head of William Hough & Associate so you can confirm the status of your parcel.

William Hough & Associate
Orbital Park, 178-188 Great South West Road,
Hounslow,TW4 6JS, United Kingdom.
Email ( williamhoughandassociate@msn.com )
Email ( williamhoughandassociate@Safe-mail.net )
Telephone Sad +447031924821 ).

I will stop using this email address as soon as I get to Australia and I will send you my new email address as soon as possible. Once again thank you for your co-operation and the confidentiality, all the same please manage this token and use it wisely. Nobody knows tomorrow, it’s really good to be good and real to everybody you come across with in life.

Best regards,
Olek Matviyko.

0 comments: