Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday

419 scams

Sir,

US$37 Available for short-term investment

Prior to writing about my subject, I am searching for prospective fund administrator/manager who will assist me with high interest on invested capital. I have access to US$37 million UNITED STATES DOLLRAS but want to invest it in full/part for short term.

The fund is readily available unencumbered but I want a capable person/company who will trade with it or wisely invest on short term basis with good returns on interest to me on monthly basis. The interest repayment is negotiable depending on the nature of trade/investment of the prospective individual/company.

Details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail and you should contact me on Mobile: +27813124094 or e-mail my email addresses below: kennyjackson11@box25.com

Regards,

Kenny Jackson,
37 Edward Street, Witfield, 1459,
Johannesburg
South Africa
Mobile: +27813124094
Email: kennyjackson11@box25.com

0 comments: