Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wednesday

Job scams

We have a customer service survey assignment in your location for you.We will pay $200 per assignment which would come in the form of a cashiers check along with comprehensive details in regards to your assignment.The job Entails an Evaluation process such as visiting Wal-mart, Rite-aid,Walgreen e.t.c. Click Here to Sign Up if interested.

Best Regards,
Russell Shelton
Platinum Corporation

419 scams

I am Robert Peter and I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and Right now, I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds of Eighteen Million Pounds £18,000,000 (Great British Pounds) to charities. I have set aside 40% for you and your family keep this as a secret to yourself. I selected your name after visiting your profile/website for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate to your church/Ministry for the development of evangelism

0 comments: