Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday

419 scams

How are you today? i hope you are fine..
i am writing to let you know that i received your mail after sending a message on that website, My name is Miss Salome Desmond, i was Born in the family of late Dr. Bernard Desmond i am the only surviving daughter(i am 24yrs old never married before)and the war lead me to this united nations camp here in Dakar Senegal.My father was the minister of Finance in our country Ivory Coast, He owns the two notable companies Desmond's Cocoa Factory and K-M Oil Company"He handled the last urban developing contracts in our country' State at Abidjan, But my father was killed by the rebels in our country' Which resulted to the war in my country" Ivory Coast, i was lucky to make my way to this near by country Senegal . In this camp where we are only allowed to go out from the camp only some days of the weeks for Senegal sanitation. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace and with your help i will come out of here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Rev Paul Wilson. I'. whom is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (Christ De King Church)He has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-776680756) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with Miss Salome Desmond he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country . i want you to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now' took place . Please listen to this , i have my late father's Deposit and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he have good current account with hug some of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $ 7.5 Million Us-dollars (Seven Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money from it, so that i can prepare my traveling documents to come over to meet with you. i kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest people, understanding people and God fearing people,truthful and a person of vision and hardworking.
My favorite language is English' Because our country official language is French and English,i have attached my pictures for you and want to see yours too so that you will know how much my heart needs you. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you.
Thanks yours Miss Salome Desmond.

0 comments: