Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday

Job scams

To whom it may concern.

 My company is offering vacancies / job positions for an online sales representative in USA, CANADA, PHILIPPINES, MIDDLE EAST, UK and countries in EUROPE & ASIA with a monthly salary of 4,000.00 USD and a 5% commission on every sales made through you. If interested, kindly send your full name / telephone number & country of residence to info@onlinecareer.za.tn OR careerline@yandex.com and a consultant will be glad to provide you with more information about this job position. I apologize if the means by which I am contacting you seems unorthodox. I thought it would be a faster medium to advertise my company and employment vacancy.

 Note that registration/participation is absolutely FREE and this position is available to job seekers, already employed, retired and even company owners as the task involved in this job position is very flexible.

 Yours truly,
 Chris Power.
 RSA Wine Export Company.

0 comments: