Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday

419 scams

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
ASO- ROCK VILLA, ABUJA (F.C.T)
From The Desk of
MR .SCOTT PETER
(The Senate President)
TEL+4447978236344
SUBJECT: YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN LONDON
I am MR .SCOTT PETER, Senator to the Federal Government of Nigeria. Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of fund
that was approved by the federal government of Nigeria valued US$million that belong to you, I wish to inform you that all necessary
moralities have been automatically concluded and have left Nigeria to LONDON for your collection/claim it with your shipment documents in
Express Cargo Flight with United Presidential Diplomatic Courier Services office in LONDON. Note carefully that the content of the
boxes are "MONEY" but I did not disclose it to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the two boxes contain Vital
"DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (that is you).Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 160kg but I have managed
to pay for the shipment form here to LONDON which cost ВЈ3,520.00. On no account should you disclose the content of the boxes with the
Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is money.
In the meantime, you are advised to contact the United Presidential Diplomatic Courier Services, in person of MR. WILLIAMS GEORGE on his
office El:+NUMBER:+447053836150 E- mail:scottpeterscitibanklondon531@yahoo.es tomorrow to know the actual situation with the consignment and also
give them your information they needed to prove yourself as the owner of the consignment and the date of your coming to LONDON to pick up
the consignment from them. You should get back to me as soon as possible so that I can give you the shipment document, also you can
arrange with them for the delivery to your address. Why I did not instruct them to deliver to your country is to avoid mistake while
delivering please do get back to me as soon as you call LONDON and confirmed that your cargo has arrived to LONDON, so as to send the
document to you without any delay for you to move to LONDON and also I will send the four keys {4keys} to the boxes to you. Meanwhile, I will
be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your home/bank for the share. Please inform me if you got this
message, that you have received it and also endeavor to send to me your current home or office address where I will be coming to meet
you. Congrats and remain blessed.
Best regards
MR .SCOTT PETER
TEL+4447978236344
E-MAIL:scottpeterscitibanklondon59@yahoo.com.hk

0 comments: