Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday

Love scams

Hello!!! I am very glad that I can write you a letter. I hope that my letter will be a surprise. I ask you to look my message to the end. This is not just another nonsense or a spam. I am trying to search marriage. Now I shall tell you a little about my self: My name: Irina. I have 30 years. I from Russian Federation. I live now in Russian Federation. But I am tired to search a lifemate in Russia. There is big problem is that a lot of mans in Russian Federation drink a lot of alcoholic drinks and do not respect girls. I am search for a good man for marriage. I hope that you are interested in my letter. I am attaching my photo in email, so you can see me. I look forward to wait for your email. Write me soon!!! Your russian friend Irina.

0 comments: