Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

I am George Koffi, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of 5.5million USD (Five million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)
into your account. For an investment in your country, upon your respond I shall give you full details on how the fund can be transferred to your given bank account.


Please send me the below information for us to proceed with the transfer to your distnational Account.

1.) Your full name..........................
............
2.) Country.....................................
3.) Your private number.......... ……
4.).Your age:...........................
5)Your Photo....................................
6)Your profession………………………………….

As soon as I receive the information from you I will send you the full detail of how the Fund will be transfer to you.
Do not be angry that I request all that information from you I do not want to fall a Victim this is the only hope I have in life to make it. E-mail: george.koffi11@gmail.com


Yours Sincerely,
George Koffi

0 comments: