Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday

419 scams

Dearest one,

I wish to inform you that I’m one of the chemical attack victims that struck Syria in 2013 injured and killed many people including my amiable husband. I and my little boy Mohammed 12 years were the only surviving the ugly incident in our family.

Am having chest pains, I’m presently at a private hospital here in Aleppo waiting for a surgical operation.
When my late husband was alive we both deposited the sum of ($8.2 Million) Eight Million two hundred thousand dollars in a Finance Security Company in UK. Recently, my Doctor told me I may not last for the next two months due to my chest injury.

The director of foreign operation of the security company where the funds was deposited had promised to deliver the funds to any country of my choice with the help of their company diplomatic courier services.
What I want from you is to help me take care of this fund for my little Mohammed. You will be the overseer of everything because I want these funds to be well kept in your personal account and you will look for a very standard School for him in your country but I want to tell you that these funds are for Mohammed.

You will open account for Mohammed and deliver this funds to him when he clock 21 years. I don't need any telephone communication because all the telephone line here has been destroyed due to the ongoing war, I am only using laptop computer to communicate. The United Nation (UN) has given Mohammed "Children passport" as he can enter your country without Visa.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the relevant documents that will legalize you to have access over this fund. I will also issue you an affidavit that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund in the Finance Security Company. I will be responsible for delivery charges of the funds to your country,

Delay in your reply may give room in searching for another God fearing person for this same purpose.
Hope to hear from you,
Mrs Waliyah.

0 comments: