Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thursday

419 scams

Good News!!!!!!
I' m happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London . Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn' t forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good brother to me when i was in Nigeria, his name is Rev. John Okafor and his email address is as follows : ( jokkafor44@yahoo.com )
Contact: Rev John Okafor
Tel: +234-9084958196
E-Mail: jokkafor44@yahoo.com


Make Sure you provide him with the following information:
1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Mobile/House Phone No:
3) Your Address where your payment will be dispatch to you:
4) Profession:
5) Preferred Payment Method (Check or ATM/Bank to Bank transfer):
6) Copy of your Int'l Passport / Driving license ..

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of US $2,000,000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. John Okafor and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my newly partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mr. John Okafor on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly
Mrs, Haneefa Abdel

0 comments: