Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday

419 scams

Hello,

My name is Mr Emmanuel Anderson I work with a commercial bank in Johannesburg; I got your contact details from your country’s business directory and I decided to contact you because presently I am in desperate need of a trust worthy foreign person for this proposal. On June 7, 2006, a foreign mining contractor with the South Africa Mining Corporation, Mr Katsu Akihiko opened a fixed DEPOSIT account valued at $6,360,000.00 (Six Million Three hundred and Sixty Thousand United States Dollars) for 24 calendar months in my branch Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply after a month, we sent another reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers that he died with his entire family is Japan Tsunami disaster of 11th of March 2011. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that he did not declare any other next

According to South Africa Law, at the expiration of 10 (Ten) years, the MONEY will revert to the ownership of the South Africa Government if nobody applies to claim the FUND. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr Akihiko so that the fund can be transferred to you as his rightful next of kin.

At your response signifying your interest in this proposal, I shall provide you with more details on how we will transact this proposal I shall use my position at the bank to ensure that the fund is successfully transferred into any bank account that you will provide as the next of kin to the late account owner. After the fund has been successfully transferred into your bank account, we shall SHARE in the ratio of 60% for me, 35% for you and 5% to reimburse/cover any expenses that will incur in the cause of this project Please note that this transaction is100% risk free as all modality has been worked out to ensure the smooth and successful transfer of the fund into your bank account; do observe utmost secrecy in this transaction considering the source of the fund.

Kindly write through the above stated email address if my proposal arouse your interest, you can also call me on my phone number anytime of the day.

Best regards

Mr Emmanuel Anderson
Phone: +27 634545641
Email: emma_anderson643@accountant.com

0 comments: