Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday

419 scams

Please i need you to receive money from a bank on my behalf. Your job
is to receive the money in your account and get a good share of the
money. i will handle everything else.

Frank Mercer
+442032399426
frankmercer@workmail.com
frank.mercer54@outlook.com

At this development I asked them
who authorized them to come down to London for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf.
Infact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your Inheritance Funds is still in the British Suspense Account of Global International Bank, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us.
We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf This morning at about (9:00am Standard Pacific Time), I was alerted by my Secretary that Three men were at my Office Reception waiting to see me and so I told my Secretary to let them in.I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of One Hundred Million Dollars(US100,000,000:00) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.
.Kindly clarify us on this
issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call our Bank as soon as you receive this Confidential Letter:
Tell: +44-330-1330083
Tell: +44-703-590 7815
Tell: +44 704 5782 848
Skype Name: Thompsongozi

Thanks,
MR.JAMES MARK.

Romance scams

Hello

My name is Amanda Bah, i want us to be friends i don't know how you will feel about it,please you can write me through my email ( amanda4bah@gmail.com ) In order for us to know each other .I'm sorry if this massage might embarrass you Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

miss Amanda Bah

0 comments: