Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday

419 scams

Good Day,

I quite understand if you wondering why you are contacted out of millions of people in the web. I have Ten Million Great British Pounds (£10Million) donation for humanitarian project to help the less privileged around the world. I am a British Citizen who was into Oil and Gas business before my retirement due to poor health. I have acquired a lot of wealth over the years but I no longer feel safe dealing with close friends, relatives, neighbors and loved ones as my trust are often betrayed by people closer to me. I am presently at the intensive care Unit of New Cross Hospital here in the United Kingdom undergoing medical treatment for cancer of the Lung and the doctors confirmed I have few months left to live. I was married without a child and my wife died after a brief illness in 2014. I have decided to be a blessing to the less privileged since the good Lord has placed this project in my heart and also the promises I made to my wife before her passing away to always help the less privileged in the best way I can and also for you to build a FOUNDATION in my wife name anywhere in the world. All I require from you is your kind assistance to make my last wish and that of my late wife a dream come through as I am unable to do this myself due to poor health and everyone around me have betrayed my trust before now.

This project is 100% legal and I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum for your time, effort and endeavor to take charge of this project. I have also hired the services of my local Attorney here in the United Kingdom who will help in all legal procedure in terms of legal documentations that will facilitate the release of my estate fund (£10 Million) to you. To begin this process, kindly send me your Full names, Full address, date of birth, Telephone, Occupation and also any form of ID. As soon as I have them, I shall forward same to my Attorney for legal documentations. With all sincerity, I urge you to please consider the fact that we have lots of Children or orphans out there who are leaders of tomorrow lacking the needed care and support. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
Mr. Laurence M. Thomas
United Kingdom
Email: thomaslaurence1950@outlook.de

0 comments: