Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday

419 scams

Hello My Good Friend,

I am an audit and account manager of the CORIS-BANK For Africa OuagadougouBurkina Faso .I am in position to transfer about (USD 10,500,000.00)dollars into a foreign account; Details of the transaction will be given toyou as soon as you indicate your interest and readiness to assist me. I have agreed to offer you 50% of the total sum while the balance will be for me.Kindly send to me the followings to enable us proceed as we do not have enough time, I have perfectly done all the required ground to see that an approval will be granted to you as soon as you apply for the release of the fund to you


FULL NAME;_____


ADDRESS;______


IBAN NUMBER IF ANY;_____


PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER;____


IDENTITY ;____


Waiting For Your Urgent Response
Thanks and remain blessed
Mr.John Willian

0 comments: