Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday

419 scams

Good Day!

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice. My Name is Barrister Taqrir Bin Khalib, a Senior Advocate and legal consultant in practice, My client lost his life and his wife and only child in (Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 ) plane crash on the 17 July 2014 in eastern Ukraine, close to the border with Russia en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

He secured a contract of fifteen million five hundred thousand united states dollars from the Kingdom of Bahrain, following which was successfully executed the contract, but the balance of fifteen million five hundred thousand united states dollars contract payment, was in the Process of being transferred into his Account which he submitted to the Bahrain Government before he lost his life in the plane crash.

I contacted you to Assist in getting the funds left Behind by my customer before it is confiscated gold Declared unserviceable by the Bank Where this Deposit valued at fifteen million five hundred thousand united states dollars The Bank have gave me a notice to contact the next of Kin, or the account will Be Confiscated.

My suggestion to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since Both of you-have the same last name, So That the Proceeds of this account can be paid to you thereafter we can share the Mutually Agreed Amount was-upon percentage of 50% to me and 50% to you kind Self.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law,
I Will like you to Acknowledge the receipt of this email as soon as Possible to Indicate your Interest.

Best Regards,
Barrister Taqrir Bin Khalib,
(Senior Advocate/Solicitor)

0 comments: