Saturday, July 16, 2016

Saturday

419 scams

Good Day,

Please note that this might be the last time l will seek your consent on this issue, I have contacted you before asking you to confirm if you are still using this email address? I am asking this because I have an information that will be of help to you, Once again My Name is Mr.Kobby Andah , I am an Auditor in a bank here in Ghana. I do not know if I am talking to the right person,
But I will like you to confirm if you are the owner of this email ID.

Already I have your name and details in our file in the office, all I want is a confirmation from you that I am communicating with the right owner ofthis email. I will furnish you with the information that I have for you,When I am convinced I am talking to the right person.

I am taking this preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the wrong person because of the sensitivity of the information regarding the issue.

Looking forward to your response.


Mr. Kobby Andah
E-mail: mrkobbyandahgh@gmail.com

0 comments: