Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wednesday

419 scams

From Mr. Stephen J. E Hosea

the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistance and I assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity to remit $4.2 million U.S.A dollars. Into your account, If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of this transaction.. I agreed that 40% of this money will be for you 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My private email address is : mrstephenhosea4@gmail.com Individual name.............................................
Residential address.................................
Mobile number...................................
Occupation.................................
Personal mail.................
Your age.................
Regards,
Mr.Stenphen J. E Hosea,
mrstephenhosea4@gmail.com

0 comments: